Solid gains and 180 Technology™-packed attitude -- the perfect combination for a no-compromise B58 exhaust upgrade:
- Straight-through design featuring AWE Tuning's proprietary drone-cancelling solution, 180 Technology™
- Full 3" CNC mandrel-bent system
- Max gains of 9 hp and 11 ft-lbs of torque at the crank
- Axle-back design for the street
- Performance Mid Pipe for racing applications
- Tip options include 90 or 102mm double walled tips in chrome silver or diamond black, and 96mm stainless steel tips with carbon fiber sleeve
- Handcrafted, CNC mandrel-bent 2.5” U.S.-sourced T304L stainless steel
- Engineered, designed and manufactured in house at AWE Tuning.
- No check engine light - guaranteed
- Perfect fitment - guaranteed
- AWE Tuning lifetime exhaust warranty
The AWE Tuning 340i / 440i Touring Edition Exhaust (axle-back)
The AWE Tuning Touring Edition Exhaust is an axle-back system that leverages AWE Tuning’s proprietary drone-cancelling solution, 180 Technology™, to produce the perfect, drone-free exhaust note. If you’re unfamiliar with 180 Technology™, learn more through the 180 Technology™ video above.
All tip options include the AWE logo, and double walling to ensure a mirror finish even under hard usage. All tips are individually adjustable, allowing depth into the bumper to be set according to personal taste.
- 102mm or 90mm diamond black tips
- 102mm or 90mm chrome silver tips
- 96mm double-walled stainless steel tips with carbon sleeve
Important fitment notes
All products are confirmed to fit both manual and automatic transmission, as well as RWD and xDrive vehicles.
AWE Tuning logo. Double walling. Individually adjustable. Available as 90mm or 102mm, Chrome Silver or Diamond Black. Lookin’ good.
Sound Perfection: AWE Tuning 180 Technology™
Perfect tone, compliments of AWE Tuning 180 Technology™.
As exhaust gases exit the 340i / 440i engine and flow into an AWE Tuning 180 Technology™ equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports and into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers. The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves rejoin the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies. More on AWE Tuning 180 Technology™ in the tab above.
What’s in the box?
The AWE Tuning BMW F3X 340i / 440i Exhaust Suite includes the AWE Tuning Touring Edition Exhaust itself, all necessary hardware, and two tips in desired size and finish