Welcome to the new era of M5 and the option-packed levels of aggression that come with it.
- Designed, engineered, and manufactured in-house at AWE
- Available as valved SwitchPath™ or more unleashed Track Edition
- SwitchPath™ and Track Edition Exhausts available as full catback or axleback
- Performance Mid Pipes available separately
- Peak gains of 4 hp and 4 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels (SwitchPath™ Catback Exhaust)
- 20 lb weight savings over stock with the Track Edition Cat-back Exhaust, and 10 lb weight savings with the SwitchPath™ Cat-back Exhaust
- Performance Mid Pipes and catbacks feature a precision-engineered x-pipe
- Catbacks are pure bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Handcrafted from dual 3” U.S.-sourced CNC mandrel-bent .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- AWE No Check Engine Light Guarantee
- Lifetime warranty (one year on tip finishes)
Options for all. Whether you’re looking to pipe up with a full cat-back, axle-back, or adding a bit of aggression in the form of mid pipes, we’ve got you covered.
Performance Mid Pipes:
The Performance Mid Pipes replace the factory mid section with a 3” stainless steel X-pipe, mating to the factory axleback.
Equipping the Performance Mid Pipes or an axleback with intentions to add another section later?
That’s a good thing. We’ve engineered the AWE Exhaust Suite for the M5 as a completely modular configuration that allows you to do just that, at any time. Simply add the desired configuration to your cart, and roar away.
Important fitment notes:
If you’re equipping the Performance Mid Pipes or an axleback, cutting will be required.
All tip options include the AWE logo and double-walling to ensure a mirror finish even under hard usage. All tips are individually adjustable, allowing depth into the bumper to be set according to personal taste.
- 4” slash-cut diamond black tips
- 4” slash-cut chrome silver tips
What’s in the box?
Complete SwitchPath™ or Track Edition Catback/Axleback, four 4” tips in desired finish, and all required installation hardware.