Choose your weapon:
- A sophisticated Touring Edition Axle-back Exhaust.
- Touring Edition Axle-back features AWE Tuning’s proprietary drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®
- Performance Mid Pipes available for racing applications
- Max gains of 13 hp and 13 ft-lbs of torque at the crank (328i)
- Fitments for B48 (330i), and N20 and N26 motors (328i)
- Handcrafted from 3” U.S.-sourced CNC mandrel-bent T304 stainless steel
- 80mm double-walled tips available in chrome silver or diamond black
- Available as dual tip (330i, 328i) or unique quad tip configuration (328i)
- 3D-printed bolt on marking template allows for perfect “quad tip” bumper cut if desired (available for both Non-M Sport and M Sport 328i cars)
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Engineered, designed and manufactured in-house at AWE Tuning
- Perfect fitment - guaranteed
- No Check Engine Light - Guaranteed
- Featuring the AWE Tuning Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
The AWE Tuning BMW F3X 2.0T Exhaust Suite is available as follows:
The AWE Tuning ® 328i / 330i Touring Edition Axle-back Exhaust
The AWE Tuning ® Touring Edition Axle-back Exhaust is straight-through axle back system available as dual outlet (single side, two tips) for the 328i / 330i, or quad outlet (two tips on each side) for the 328i, and leverages AWE Tuning’s proprietary drone-cancelling solution, 180 Technology® , to produce the perfect, drone-free exhaust note. If you’re unfamiliar with 180 Technology®, learn more through this brief 180 Technology® video.
Sound Perfection: AWE Tuning 180 Technology®
Perfect tone comes compliments of AWE Tuning 180 Technology®.
As exhaust gases exit the N20/26 and B48 engines and flow into an AWE Tuning 180 Technology® -equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers. The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves rejoin the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies. More on AWE Tuning 180 Technology® in the tab above.
All F3X 328i systems are 80mm and double walled, available in either chrome silver or diamond black.
Some fitments depend upon N20 vs N26 motor type, so be sure to check our simple N20 vs N26 guide to verify motor type.
What’s in the box?
Depending on configuration, the Touring Edition Axle-back Exhaust or Performance Mid Pipe, exhaust tips (two or four), and all clamps and hardware required for installation.
IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT THESE PRODUCTS:
- Quad tip configurations are only available for the 328i
- If you are opting for the quad tip option, be sure to also purchase the marking template.