Compact powerhouse. The athletic M240i/M235i gets a voice to match the bite. Introducing the AWE Tuning BMW F22 M240i/M235i Exhaust Suite.
- Available for road use as sophisticated Touring Edition Axle-back
- Performance Mid Pipe available for racing applications
- Touring Edition Axle-back features AWE Tuning's proprietary drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®
- Max gains of 9 hp and 11 ft-lbs of torque at the crank (M240i)
- Max gains of 8hp and 15ft-lbs of torque at the crank (M235i)
- Less is more: clean, non-baffled, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Handcrafted from U.S.-sourced CNC mandrel-bent .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Tip options include 90 or 102mm double walled tips in chrome silver or diamond black, and 96mm stainless steel tips with carbon fiber sleeve
- Engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE Tuning
- Perfect fitment - guaranteed
- No Check Engine Light Guarantee
- Featuring the AWE Tuning Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
The F22 M240i/M235i Exhaust Suite:
The AWE Tuning Touring Edition Axle-back Exhaust
The AWE Tuning ® Touring Edition Exhaust is an axle-back system that leverages AWE Tuning’s proprietary sound cancellation solution, 180 Technology®, to produce the a signature, sophisticated, drone-free exhaust note. If you’re unfamiliar with 180 Technology®, learn more through this brief 180 Technology® video.
Please Note: AWE Tuning BMW M235i / M240i Performance Mid Pipes are for racing use only.
Sound Perfection: AWE Tuning 180 Technology®
Perfect tone comes compliments of AWE Tuning AWE Tuning 180 Technology®.
As exhaust gases exit the N55/B58 engines and flow into an AWE Tuning 180 Technology® equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers. The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves rejoin the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies. More on AWE Tuning 180 Technology® in the tab above.
AWE Tuning logo. Double walling. Individually adjustable. Available as 90mm or 102mm, Chrome Silver or Diamond Black or as our 96mm stainless steel tips with carbon fiber sleeve. Lookin’ good.
What’s in the box?
The AWE Tuning BMW F22 M240i/M235i Exhaust Suite includes the axle-back exhaust system itself, two exhaust tips, and all clamps and hardware required for installation.