The lower priced sibling of our renowned Touring Edition Exhaust, the Track Edition Exhaust line up is made of the same quality 304 stainless, is crafted in house, and delivers the same power gains. The difference comes in the removal of AWE Tuning’s sound-cancelling 180 Technology™ rear-mufflers, which can be found on our Touring Edition Exhaust.
This system will produce a louder tone in the mid range.
Highlights of the S5 3.0T Track Edition Exhaust systems
Hand-crafted, every detail of these exhausts was labored over to ensure maximum performance and longevity:
- + 8hp, +9tq at the crank
- Louder in the mid range, at part throttle
- Increased pipe diameter to 2.5” to better let the engine exhale
- Available with Chrome Silver or Diamond Black individually adjustable tips
- Engineered, developed, tested and manufactured in-house
- Thick .065" wall T304 stainless steel tubing
- Stainless steel TIG welds
- High quality stainless steel band clamps
- Optional Downpipes for fine tuning sound volume
- Stainless steel center muffler with OEM-grade stainless steel wool and German composite packing material
- Lifetime Warranty
Read this, too
- Given the removal of the rear-mufflers, this system cannot be returned due to sound.
- S-Tronic owners beware: This system will be especially loud at part throttle.
- In limited cases, the factory downpipes have been known to emit minor rattling noises when paired with the AWE Tuning S5 exhaust system. The possibility of rattling is eliminated with the addition of AWE Tuning downpipes. AWE Tuning downpipes are package discounted when purchased with the exhaust, or if they are purchased within one year of an exhaust purchase.
Download Installation Instructions: Installation Instructions for the AWE Tuning 3.0T S5 Track Edition Exhaust (90mm Tips)
Download Installation Instructions: Installation Instructions for the AWE Tuning 3.0T S5 Track Edition Exhaust (102mm Tips)