BladeRunner GT Series Intercooler
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Outflows factory intercooler by 15%
- Lowers manifold intake air temperature
- 2-1/2" Billet aluminum inlet and outlet for superior strength & durability
- Incorporates the factory style quick connections for the intercooler tubes
- 5" Bar and plate core design that is 25% larger than stock
- This intercooler is 100% TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for strength and durability
- 1/8" NPT ports are provided on the intercooler for connecting pressure sensors or water methanol injection
- Absolutely no cutting or modifications are needed for the installation of this intercooler kit
- For use with the factory or aFe intercooler tube (46-20239-B/46-20237-B)
This BladeRunner Intercooler represents the next generation of intercoolers. Designed specifically for the 2012-2015 BMW 335i (F30) L6-3.0L (t) with the N55 engine, this BladeRunner intercooler utilizes a 5" bar and plate core design. This design outflows the factory tube and fin core design, while the 3/16" TIG-Welded end tanks offer superior strength and durability. In testing, this intercooler showed flow gains up to 15% and lowers manifold intake air temperatures.
The unique BladeRunner end tanks are constructed out of 3/16" thick aluminum plates and include two 1/8" NPT ports for sensors or water-methanol injection.
5" Bar and Plate Core Design:
The use of the bar and plate core design allows for greater airflow and increased heat dissipation over the much smaller tube and fin design used by the factory.
100% TIG-Welded inside and out by a certified craftsmen for strength and durability. TIG-Welding provides the strongest welds while reducing stress cracks.
The BladeRunner Intercooler is test pressure rated at 200psi.
Utilizes the factory mounting locations for a hassle-free installation. The intercooler and tubes utilize billet factory style quick connects to assure a leak-free connection.
This intercooler kit is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.