The ultimate lightweight cat-back exhaust system for the 997.2 GT3 / GT3 RS saves 54lbs (24kg) off the rear of the vehicle and is perfect for competitive track use, high performance drivers education events, or aggressive street sound.
- Fits all Porsche 997.2 GT3 / GT3 RS models (2010-2011)
- Perfect exhaust solution for maximum performance and sound during competitive track use, high performance drivers education events, or simply achieving an aggressive and exciting street sound.
- Saves over 54lbs (24kg) from the rear of the 997.2 GT3 which improves handling and acceleration by replacing the bulky factory center muffler and side mufflers
- Engineered and manufactured with 3" (76mm) T304L stainless steel tubing with integral tuned center X-Pipe to 70mm outlets.
- Bolt-on installation' no cutting or welding required
- Options of 4" Carbon Fiber Tips or 4" Stainless Steel Brushed Tips (CARBON FIBER TIP STYLE SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
- Includes two (2) 90 degree Turndown Tips for track use.
NOTE: This is a straight pipe, racing oriented exhaust system built to be light and make power. As a result, the volume level will be very high inside the vehicle.