Adjustable slip-on 90 degree turndown pipe outlets for Fabspeed Motorsport GT3 exhaust systems. GT3 tip holder with 90 degree turn downs are also a simple do-it-yourself slip-on for all Porsche GT3 OEM style center mufflers. Any GT3 owner can quickly aim the exhaust noise / flow towards the ground or aim exhaust away from a Track Sound monitor (left to right simply loosen clamp and swivel pipes) you can thereby quickly re-direct and control the exhaust volume; perfect for decibel-limited motorsport venues! Typically a 3db sound reduction is achievable.
These outlets are great for reducing the volume of your Fabspeed-equipped GT3 / GT3 RS at track and motorsports events. The adjustable turndown tips can be quickly adjusted to point the exhaust away from any track-side testing equipment to help you stay within many venues' sound limit regulations. The beauty of the Fabspeed system is that you can buy the Fabspeed tip holder and have the beauty of Matte Carbon fiber tips, Stainless steel polished, ceramic coated black tips or brushed stainless steel tips and LASTLY remove any choice of tips and install turndons in minutes for Track Events and drop -3DB in sound levels.
- Fits all Porsche GT3 / GT3 RS vehicles equipped with a Fabspeed Motorsport center exhaust product (Center Muffler Bypass or Maxflo Performance Exhaust)
- NOTE: These turndown tips are only designed to work with Fabspeed exhaust systems and the OEM Center Muffler with the Fabspeed Dual Tip Holder.
- Constructed from high quality T304L stainless steel- lightweight water jet precision CNC cut and hand welded.
- Simple bolt-on installation; no cutting or welding required
- Includes all required mounting hardware
- 90 degree turn down pipes can be aimed Left , Right or 90 degrees to the ground which reduces sound immediately by 3db or more. Can help you not GET BLACK FLAGGED for being too loud at a Race track.