CTS 8V RS3 & 8S TTRS Driveshaft Removal / Steel Installation Tool
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This is a tool to remove and install the driveshaft on 2017+ 8V Audi RS3 & 8S Audi TTRS. We have made our tool from steel rather than aluminum; steel has a higher density and hardness compared to aluminum, making it a better solution for long term use. Use this tool to safely and effectively remove or install the driveshaft (prop shaft) in your 2017+ Audi RS3 or TT-RS.
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Made in Canada
- Threaded to be used with most available slide-hammers (not required)
- Based on the Audi factory tool
- Easy to use, save time when working on your car
- Required when removing or installing downpipe on RS3/TT-RS
- For vehicles with a slip-fit driveshaft