The long wait is over! CTS Turbo is happy to announce the release of the B8/8.5 2.0T Boss Kit. You now have a solution for a big turbo kit that is truly bolt-on. This kit replaces the factory turbo and is made to work with most of your installed parts. Fully compatible with any test-pipe or high-flow cat, as well as any intercooler. The kit works with factory or upgraded diverter/blow off valve. The intake kit is provided the larger big turbo needs more air flow.
This kit is made to re-use your factory oil drain and coolant supply line for easy installation. All parts required for installation are included.
Don’t be fooled by other manufacturers putting a larger turbo into a stock housing. It is not beneficial, and that is why we made our own!
Fitment: B8/B8.5 Audi A4/A5/Allroad 2.0TFSI (2009-2016)
- Garrett GTX Gen2 Ball Bearing Turbocharger (GTX2867R for BOSS500 and GTX3071R BOSS600)
- CTS Compressor cover with integrated diverter valve flange
- CTS 2.0T Longitudinal Turbo Manifold, machined for B8/B8.5 fitment
- CTS 3″ turbo inlet pipe kit
- CTS proprietary turbo inlet silicon
- CTS turbo air intake heatshield
- CTS Re-usable high flow air filter kit
- CTS Oil feed line kit with all associated fittings
- CTS Coolant line kit with all associated fittings
- Gaskets, nuts, studs, clamps, bracketry
Note: due to the installation difficulty, we recommend that work is performed by an experienced performance shop mechanic. Proper software tuning is required. Please contact your preferred tuner for software solution. Fueling upgrades are required for BOSS 600. Engine connecting rods and head studs upgrade recommended.