CTS Turbo Non-resonated Downpipe
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The CTS B8/B8.5 A4/A5/AllRoad 2.0T non-resonated downpipe is the premier downpipe for your Audi A4 or A5 or Allroad 2.0T.
Our non-resonated downpipe is designed to seamlessly fit in place of your restrictive stock resonator/downpipe, which is situated immediately after your Catalytic converter/Test Pipe/HFC. Our Downpipe features 3″ stainless steel piping, smooth mandrel bends, and a stainless core-interlock steel flex section. Improved exhaust flow and a more throaty sound are the main benefits from installing our downpipe. In addition to being one of the best bang-for-the-buck exhaust sound upgrades for A4/A5/AllRoad owners our test pipe is also very attractive piece. Each 3″ test pipe is mandrel bent, and hand tig welded.
- T304 stainless steel, mandrel bent construction
- Fully tig welded design
- Heavy-duty flex section
- Aggressive sound, removes factory resonator
- Will not cause CEL
- Great upgrade to complete your exhaust system
- Compatible with stock catalytic converter or aftermarket test-pipe or high-flow cats
- Compatible with stock or aftermarket exhaust systems
- 2009-2016 Audi A4 2.0T (all submodels)
- 2008-2016 Audi A5 2.0T (all submodels)
- 2013-2016 Audi AllRoad 2.0T
Includes 1x clamp, 3x nuts and bolts for install. Downpipe gasket not included.