The CTS Turbo B8/B8.5 Audi A4/A5/AllRoad/Q5 1.8T/2.0T Test Pipe is the premier test pipe for your Audi. Our test pipe is designed to seamlessly fit in place of your restrictive stock catalytic converter, which is situated immediately after the turbocharger. Our test pipe features 3″ stainless steel piping, smooth mandrel bends, two 02 sensor bungs with an option for a third. Substantial power gains, improved exhaust flow and a more throaty sound are the main benefits from installing our test pipe. Upon inspection you will notice a flare which is nearly 4″, this flare then tapers to 3″ and is designed to allow for optimal flow as the exhaust gas transitions from the turbocharger to the test pipe. In addition to being one of the best bang for the buck performance upgrades for A4/A5/AllRoad and Q5 owners our test pipe is also very attractive piece. Each 3″ test pipe is mandrel bent, hand tig welded. Do you need an additional 02 bung for data logging? Well that’s no problem! Extra O2 bung is now included at no extra charge!
– T304 stainless steel construction
– Mandrel bent stainless steel
– Fully tig welded design
– Extra O2 bung for wide-band sensor
– Install hardware included
– Throaty sound
– Great power upgrade
To remove the CEL that will occur, proper tuning software must be used. CTS Turbo recommends choosing a High Flow Cat for the sake of our environment!
Use of stage 2 software upgrade is strongly recommended.
- B8 and B8.5 Audi A4/A5/Q5/Allroad
- 1.8TFSI EA888 Gen 1 and 2.0TFSI EA888 Gen 2 ONLY! For late ROW cars with EA888 Gen 3 engine, see CTS-EXH-TP-0006 (B9 2.0T fitment)
- Only fits LHD vehicles. Fits manual and automatic transmissions, does not fit CVT.
This product is sold for competition use and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles