CTS Turbo MK6/A3/TT 2.0T Gen1 TSI Catch Can Kit
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
CTS Turbo is proud to offer the premier catch can solution for the Gen1 EA888.1 2.0TSI engines.
The oil catch can is used prevent oil vapors entering the intake manifold and clogging up the intake valves on direct-injection motors. Oil deposits on intake manifold and valves cause reduced performance, bad fuel mileage, and could damage the fragile intake “flaps” and motor. Keep your Gen1 TSI running smooth, clean and enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing that the PCV system on your car is now free of issues.
· CTS Turbo billet aluminum valve cover breather – CNC machined for beautiful finish
· CTS Turbo Billet aluminum catch can with billet oil-level dipstick
· -10 AN Black-Series braided hoses
· Oil catch can mounting bracket
· Modular intake manifold plug
· Hose-Wrangler clamp
· All installation hardware is included, as well as o-ring for rear PCV. Complete bolt-on installation.
Not for vehicles with charcoal canister. Not compatible with aftermarket/upgraded engine mounts. Not compatible with Noise Pipe - please select the noise pipe delete kit from drop-down menu if your car comes with noise pipe. Download the installation guide: Video of one of our kits being emptied (old revision catch can shown) \n \n