CTS Turbo is proud to offer the premier catch can solution for the Passat, and Passat CC, with 2.0 TSI engines.
The oil catch can is used prevent oil vapors entering the intake manifold and clogging up the intake valves on direct-injection motors. Oil deposits on intake manifold and valves cause reduced performance, bad fuel mileage and could damage the fragile intake “flaps” and motor. All installation hardware is included, as well as o-ring for rear PCV. Complete bolt-on installation. Keep your MK6 TSI running smooth, clean and enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing that the PCV system on your car is now free of issues.
- CTS Turbo billet aluminum valve cover breather
– CNC machined for beautiful finish
- CTS Turbo Billet aluminum catch can with billet oil-level dipstick
- -10 AN Black-Series braided hoses
- Oil catch can mounting bracket
- Modular intake manifold plug
- Hose-Wrangler clamp
Not compatible with aftermarket/upgraded engine mounts.
NB: During winter months, the liquid inside the catch can may freeze and cause damage to your engine. Extra attention must be paid to the liquid level or you may choose to remove the catch can for duration of sub-freezing temperatures.