The KW coilover spring kit is used for lowering the vehicle in conjunction with the stock dampers, even when electronic damper control is installed. This lowering solution from KW optimizes the dynamic performance and the steering behavior without having to deactivate your vehicles electronic damper control. For this solution, vehicle specific adjustable spring seats, adjusted KW lowering springs, and a matching elastomer dust cover system will be used. This complete conversion allows an individual, adjustable lowering solution.
- Vehicles electric damper control stays active
- Complete individual height adjustability
- Improved looks and vehicle dynamics
- Optimal Performance
- Improved vehicle steering behavior
- Lowering range of 0.6"-1.8" (front), 0.6"-1.6" (rear)
*Includes springs and height adjustable lowering sleeves, does not include shocks/struts. Retains the use of your factory struts