MQB FWD 2.0T DOWNPIPE FEATURES:
- Proven performance gains for Stage 2 power levels
- 76mm (3 inch) tubing replaces restrictive 60mm factory tubing
- Bolt on fitment - no hassle or poorly fitting parts when you choose IE
- Constructed of 304 stainless long-lasting and high-quality material
- Thick turbo flange - prevents leaks and warping
- High flow 200 cell catalytic converter - full power with reduced pollution and smell
- Metal matrix catalytic structure -
- OEM style flex section - allows for more adjustment and won’t fail
- All inclusive kit - downpipe, midpipes, all hardware
- TIG welded construction - equates to long-lasting welds that are less likely to fail
UNLOCK STAGE 2 POWER:
When upgrading your VW MK7 or Audi 8V A3 to stage 2 software you will also need to reduce the back pressure caused by the small diameter stock pipe. With the exhaust system flowing better performance gains are achieved, sound is increased, and turbo lag is reduced. IE engineers guarantee a perfect fit by designing all IE downpipes in-house using the latest technology. Digital scanning is using to scan the entire environment which ensures that there is proper clearance and that all mounting points are in the correct location. Manufactured from 304 stainless steel offers a life-long product that brings performance and fun to the table for years to come.
Stage 2 ECU tuning is required, for the most power gains possible we also highly recommend an IE air intake and IE FDS intercooler.
The IE downpipe replaces over 6 feet of restrictive factory exhaust tubing, all the way to the cat-back and muffler rear section. Sturdy fabricated mounts and precise engineering result in a rattle free and long last replacement exhaust system. 3D scanning systems were employed to ensure perfect placement both in pre and post-production phases.
Installation should be completed by a professional and preferably on an auto lift. CLICK HERE to view and download the install guide.