Are you tired of your car riding as high as a truck, looking like it can take on a rocky mountain side without issue? If so, it might be time to lower it with these new KW V3 Series Coilover Kits from ECS Tuning.
A coilover is short for coil spring over strut. It consists of a shock absorber with a coil spring encircling it. Coilover suspension systems have become a popular staple in the automotive aftermarket, as they typically offer lower ride height and brilliant handling. They are generally stiffer than the standard shocks and are usually adjustable on the car so you can alter the ride height and stiffness.
The KW V3 coilovers offer a track worthy package for the street with its dual damping technology. The separate and independently adjustable rebound and compression damping allows for the end user to fine tune their suspension setup for the ultimate in handling. The unique patented system with its two-stage valves allows a rebound damping adjustment (comfort) and a compression adjustment (driving dynamics) in the low-speed range while the high-speed range which controls the driving safety, is fixed.
This kit includes:
- Damping technology with individually adjustable rebound- and compression technology
- Stainless Steel "Inox-Technology"
- Lowering range approved by the TüV
- High-quality components for long durability
- Infinitely variable rebound damping adjustment
- 14-way adjustable compression damping
- Unique, individually working damping force adjustment
- Comprehensive documentation for easy use
Range of lowering is 1.4-2.1" in the front and 1.4-2.1" in the rear.