KW DDC Coilovers Volkswagen Golf VII GTI, with DCC
The Plug & Play solution for VW models, which have a standard electronic damper adjustment.
KW also offers you the opportunity utilize the OEM factory interior damper controls of your sports car to control the KW DDC Plug & Play coilovers.
The best part is: Except for the replacement of the adaptive factory OEM suspension with the KW DDC Plug & Play coilovers, there are no further conversion steps or even modifications of the stock wiring. The KW DDC Plug & Play coilover simply plug into the factory plugs for the adaptive suspension. The user is able to select the different settings with their factory interior controls of their vehicle.
Ideal integration of an OEM factory controls with the advantages of an adaptive KW coilover kit.
The adaptive KW DDC Plug & Play coilover kit is recognized by the factory onboard electronics. All displays and control elements of your vehicle remain fully functional with the advantages of adaptive damping. The stainless steel construction provides additional protection and durability against the elements, salt and dirt.
- the Plug & Play solution for increased handling or more comfort
- compatible with the factory OEM suspension control
- vehicle-specific damper setups such as Comfort / Normal / Sport
- operation via factory interior controls
- Rebound and compression damping
- Lowering Front:10-40 mm/Rear: 20-45 mm
- Material:Stainless steel
- Axle Load FA/RA:- 1080 kg/- 980 kg