Designed for racing, track events and off-road use, Fabspeed's Long Tube Competition Race Headers with integral Side Muffler Bypass Pipes are designed to maximize the horsepower and torque bolt-on potential of the Porsche 991 GT3 / GT3 RS / 911 R engine by increasing exhaust flow from the engine cylinders straight into the exhaust system. This system was designed, incrementally dyno developed and maximizes engine power all throughout the powerband.
When the first 991 GT3s landed on North American soil, our engineering team immediately got to work and developed a Race Header to maximize the performance of the track weapon. Our original medium tube modular header design was very successful, but we were looking for more power. Consequently, we were approached to enhance a GT3 RS and welcomed the opportunity to refine our long tube header design further. After extensive development, including dyno and track testing of various designs, we’ve uncovered the correct formula to unlock the maximum performance and exhaust flow from the Porsche 991 GT3 / GT3 RS / 911 R. There is no better designed and engineered race header system for the Porsche 991 GT3 / GT3 RS / 911 R available worldwide. The Fabspeed Motorsport GT3 header was developed in conjunction with the racing engineers at Burns Stainless LLC Costa Mesa California. Burns Stainless is a World leader and innovator in stainless steel header design, testing and building high velocity merge collectors.
- Fits all Porsche 991 GT3 / GT3 RS / 911 R vehicles world wide 2014-2016
- Fabspeed headers alone add 24 whp and 28 ft-lbs of torque at 4500 RPM
- Fabspeed headers with ECU tune add 38 whp and 26 ft/lbs at 7650 RPM with ECU Tune
- Increases throttle response and dramatically improves sports car sound
- 40 lb 18.1 Kg weight decrease from the rear of the car for much better handling and inertial performance.
- CAD designed and incrementally Dynojet developed and tested for maximum performance gains
- Simple bolt-on installation; easily removable and replaceable for emissions testing
- Constructed from T304 stainless steel C.N.C. mandrel-bent tubing from our in-house Unison mandrel bender.
- Hand TIG welded and backpurged by skilled Fabspeed craftsmen with over 100 years combined experience.
INSTALLATION NOTE: To ensure proper header seal, after initial heat cycle, tighten all exhaust bolts to the OEM torque specs.