Designed for racing, track events and off-road use, Fabspeed's Long Tube Competition Race Headers with integral Side Muffler Bypass Pipes are designed to maximize the horsepower and torque bolt-on potential of the Porsche 991.2 GT3 4.0L engine by increasing exhaust flow from the engine cylinders straight into the exhaust system. This system was designed, incrementally dyno developed and maximizes engine power all throughout the powerband.
From the moment we heard Porsche was going to equip the 991.2 GT3 with the all mighty 4.0L engine, we couldn't wait to get our hands on one. As soon as we got underneath a stunning 2018 Miami Blue GT3, our engineering team immediately got to work and adapted our already highly regarded Long Tube Competition Race Header System to maximize the performance of the new 4.0L engine of the 991.2. Just like the 991.1 GT3, there is no better designed and engineered race header system for the Porsche 991.2 GT3 available worldwide. All Fabspeed Motorsport Long Tube Competition Race Header Systems are developed in conjunction with the racing engineers at Burns Stainless LLC Costa Mesa California. Burns Stainless is a World leader and innovator in stainless steel header design, testing and building high velocity merge collectors.
- Fits all Porsche 991.2 GT3 vehicles world wide (2017+)
- Increases throttle response and dramatically improves sports car sound
- 40 lb 18.1 Kg weight decrease from the rear of the car for much better handling and inertial performance.
- CAD designed and incrementally Dynojet developed and tested for maximum performance gains
- Simple bolt-on installation; easily removable and replaceable for emissions testing
- Constructed from T304 stainless steel C.N.C. mandrel-bent tubing from our in-house Unison mandrel bender.
- Hand TIG welded and backpurged by skilled Fabspeed craftsmen with over 100 years combined experience.
INSTALLATION NOTE: To ensure proper header seal, after initial heat cycle, tighten all exhaust bolts to the OEM torque specs.
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product is or contains a Racing Cat Bypass Pipe, which will give you check engine lights on OBD2 cars. We suggest pairing this product with racing software to prevent fault codes and check engine lights. Racing Cat Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars as they are NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.