Designed for Competition and all out racing, track events and off-road use, Fabspeed Motorsport USA Long Tube Race Headers are designed to maximize the horsepower and torque bolt-on potential of the Porsche 991 GT3, 911R, 991.2 GT3 engine by increasing/scavenging exhaust flow and exhaust pulses from the flat 6 cylinder headers straight into the exhaust system. This system was designed, incrementally Dyno developed and maximizes engine power all throughout the powerband. Porsche Motorsport engineer builders and pre-emiminet exhaust companies like BURNs Stainless LLC were consulted to design the Ultimate GT3 competition slip on header system in 321SS.
From the moment we heard Porsche was going to equip the 991.2 GT3 with the all mighty 4.0L engine, we couldn't wait to get our hands on one. As soon as we got underneath a stunning 2018 Miami Blue GT3, our engineering team immediately got to work and adapted our already highly regarded Long Tube Competition Race Header System to maximize the performance of the new 4.0L engine of the 991.2. Just like the 991.1 GT3, there is no better designed and engineered race header system for the Porsche 991 and 991.2 GT3 available worldwide. All Fabspeed Motorsport Long Tube Race Headers are developed in conjunction with the racing engineers at Burns Stainless LLC Costa Mesa California. Burns Stainless is a World leader and innovator in stainless steel header design, testing and building high velocity merge collectors. The entire system is built from 321L stainless steel which has Titanium in the 321 alloy for maximum heat tolerance.
BURNS STAINLESS COLLECTORS: Bringing our headers to an end are Burns Stainless Collectors which combine high flow and high velocity to increase and broaden an engine's torque curve. Our decision to utilize Burns Stainless slip on collectors was easy, their superior design and Burns stainless unparalleled 30 years of proven performance in Worldwide Motorsport Competition.
- GT3 header system was engineered with Burns stainless proprietary X-design parametric engine/ exhaust design computer program.
- Completely hand finished inside for proper flow and maximum power gains
- BURNS Stainless Cosa Mesa California- motorsport proven and chosen by NASCAR engine builders. Burns components have won world championships in Indycar Racing, Formula Atlantic, ALMS, FIA-GT, and Grand Am. Burns stainless is the very best!
- Fits all Porsche 991 GT3 / 991.2 GT3 / GT3 RS vehicles world wide (2014- 2019+)
- Increases throttle response and dramatically improves sports car sound
- CAD designed and incrementally Dynojet developed and tested for maximum performance gains.
- Simple bolt-on installation. Swap out stock Porsche OEM catted headers with Fabspeed. Simple easily removable and replaceable for emissions testing.
- Constructed from T321 stainless steel C.N.C. mandrel-bent tubing from our in-house Unison mandrel bender. Defense Aerospace quality CNC precision bending.
- Hand TIG welded and backpurged by skilled Fabspeed and Burns stainless skilled craftsmen with over 100 years combined experience.
- Sound solutions Warranty cont applicable as this is a Race Competition Off Road use ONLY system.
INSTALLATION NOTE: To ensure proper header seal, after initial heat cycle, tighten all exhaust bolts to the OEM torque specs.
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product is or contains a Racing Cat Bypass Pipe, which will give you check engine lights on OBD2 cars. We suggest pairing this product with racing software to prevent fault codes and check engine lights. Racing Cat Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars as they are NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.