Free-flowing Long-tube race competition headers without catalytic converters. Designed for maximum power and exhaust flow for race and track applications. Fabspeed Motorsport designed and engineered these Race Quality headers in 2004 when we bought a Boxster. Over 16 years of continual refinement and Dyno development has enhanced our design. Beware of cheap copies that are not back-purged or clones of the Genuine Article.
- Fits all Porsche 987 Boxster/Cayman vehicles (2005-2008)
- Equal length T304 stainless steel, C.N.C. mandrel bent header pipes for equalized engine pulsing and maximum exhaust flow.
- Long-tube race headers fit all Boxster/Cayman automobiles and comply with the OEM muffler or any aftermarket muffler designed from OEM spec.
- Dramatic improvement in horsepower and torque throughout the RPM range.
- F1/NASCAR style high velocity merge collectors to improve exhaust scavenging.
- Direct bolt-on application with no cutting or welding required.
- Fits all 987 vehicles worldwide.
- Optional 02 Spacers available to minimize C.E.L occurrences
- Get the Right Stuff Dyno developed over 16 years and used by Porsche professional racers and amateurs worldwide.
- Sound solutions warranty does not apply to Competition headers.
INSTALLATION NOTE: To ensure proper header seal, after initial heat cycle, tighten all exhaust bolts to the OEM torque specs.
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product is or contains a Racing Cat Bypass Pipe, which will give you check engine lights on OBD2 cars. We suggest pairing this product with racing software to prevent fault codes and check engine lights. Racing Cat Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars as they are NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.