- In house testing produced a max gain of +4 horsepower and +5 ft. lbs. of torque verified by our in house dyno
- Constructed from 100% Hand TIG-welded, brushed finish, mandrel-bent, 304 stainless steel
- Utilizes 2-1/2" tubing tubing for maximum flow
- Includes dual aFe laser etched, 3.5" black 304 stainless steel tips
- Dual free-flowing transverse mufflers are used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound
Introducing the new aFe Power MACH Force XP Axle-back exhaust system for the 2012-2015 BMW 335i (F30) with the N55 turbo engine. In recent testing, this system produced +4 horsepower and +5 lbs. x ft. of torque. The system was designed and engineered with the perfect tube diameter and lengths, ultimately maximizing performance across the power band while maintaining a great tone with an aggressive sound during shifting. To finish off this exhaust are dual, aFe laser etched, 3.5" gloss black 304 stainless steel tips. This exhaust uses all factory hanger locations.
True Mitered Merge Collector:
Eliminates dead space that can cause turbulence and hinder flow that formed collectors are prone to produce.
This system includes dual free-flowing transverse mufflers to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque.
304 Stainless Steel Tubing:
High grade stainless tubing with a uniform brushed finish provides a beautiful look and high resistance to corrosion.
Mandrel Bent Tubing:
This performance exhaust is constructed of 2-1/2" mandrel bent, 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum flow. Smooth transition bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower and torque.
All systems use factory mounting locations providing stability and hassle-free installation.
High quality band clamps are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface.
Also Fits: BMW 435i/ix (F32/33) 14-16 L6-3.0L (t)
Note: Does not use OEM exhaust valve.
This product does not require a CARB EO#
All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California facility.