- In house testing produced a max gain of +9 horsepower and +7 ft. lbs. of torque verified by our in house dyno
- Constructed from 100% Hand TIG-welded, brushed finish, mandrel-bent, 304 stainless steel
- Utilizes 3-1/2" tubing which merges into 2-1/2" tubing for maximum performance
- Includes dual polished 3.5" polished 304 stainless steel tips
- Dual free-flowing mufflers are used to produce a powerful sound
The MACH Force XP exhaust system for the 2011-2015 BMW 535i (F10) with the N55 turbo produced 9 horsepower and 7 lbs. x ft. of torque. This exhaust system is constructed from 2.50" mandrel bent 304 stainless steel, TIG-welded and has a hand brushed finish. The system begins with a 3.50" inlet off of the cat-back and merges into dual 2.50" tubing which improves performance across the power band while maintaining a great tone. Countless hours of R&D was used to ensure the perfect decibal level without compromising performance. To finish off this exhaust are two adjustable rolled double wall angle cut 3.5"OD 304 stainless steel tips which you can move forward or rearward depending on personal preference. This exhaust uses all factory hanger locations for a hassle free installation. No modifications necessary.
This product does not require a CARB EO#
All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.