- Utilizes a dual loop design to reduce drone and improve low end torque
- Constructed from 100% hand TIG-welded, 2" mandrel bent, brushed finished 304 stainless steel tubing
- Utilizes dual unique high flow, transverse mufflers w/ High Temp black powder-coated finish
- 3/8" thick stainless steel flanges
- Includes dual 3-1/2" diameter, carbon fiber tips
- Uses all factory hanger locations for a hassle-free installation
- Does not fit performance exhaust w/ exhaust valves
Free-flowing, transverse mufflers is used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque. The muffler is finished with a high-temp powder-coated black finish and a stamped aFe power logo.
This MACH Force-Xp cat-back exhaust system uses factory mounting locations providing stability and a hassle-free installation.
Dual 3-1/2" Carbon Fiber Tips:
Finishing off this system are dual 3-1/2" diameter, carbon fiber tips and CNC-Machined laser-etched tip inserts which give you an aggressive, yet elegant sporty look.
High quality band clamps are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface.
Brushed 304 SS Construction:
The performance exhaust system is constructed of 2" mandrel-bent, brushed 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum performance, corrosion resistance and strength eliminating cracking.
2012-2016 Porsche Boxster S (981) H6-3.4L
2013-2016 Porsche Cayman S (981) H6-3.4L
Will NOT fit with Performance Exhaust w/ Exhaust Valves
This product does not require a CARB EO#
All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California facility.