MACH Force-Xp 3" to 2-1/2" 304 Stainless Steel Axle-Back Exhaust System
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Constructed from 100% hand TIG-welded
- 3" to 2-1/2" mandrel bent, brushed finished 304 stainless steel tubing
- Includes a factory style exhaust valve
- Utilizes a unique high flow, transverse muffler with a high-temp powder-coated black finish
- Includes Dual 4" diameter, gloss black, 304 stainless steel tips
- Uses all factory hanger locations for a hassle-free installation
This axle-pipe back exhaust system incorporates a factory style exhaust valve which uses the factory exhaust valve motor (not included). The valve helps regulate, direct and control the flow of exhaust gases by opening, closing, or partially obstructing passageways depending on throttle position for maximum performance.
This MACH Force-Xp axle-back exhaust system uses factory mounting locations providing stability and a hassle-free installation.
Dual 4" Gloss Black Tips
Finishing off this system are dual 4" diameter, gloss black, 304 stainless steel tips. The tips come with a laser-etched aFe power logo for an aggressive style.
High quality band clamps are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface.
Brushed 304 SS Construction:
The performance axle-back exhaust system is constructed of 3" to 2-1/2" mandrel-bent, brushed 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum performance, corrosion resistance and strength eliminating cracking.
2014-2016 BMW 435i/ix (F32/F33) L6-3.0L Turbo N55
This product does not require a CARB EO#
All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California facility.