- Up to +15 HP and +30 lbs. x Ft. TQ.
- Constructed from 100% TIG-Welded, 3" to 2-1/2" Mandrel-Bent, Brushed Finished 304 Stainless Steel Tubing
- Includes a Factory Style Exhaust Valve
- Utilizes a Unique High-Flow, Transverse Muffler with a High-Temp Powder-Coated Black Finish
- Includes Quad, 3-1/2" Diameter Carbon Fiber Tips with aFe POWER Logo
- Uses All Factory Hanger Locations for a Hassle-free Installation
- 21 lbs. Lighter than OE Exhaust
A free-flowing, transverse muffler is used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque. The muffler is finished with a high-temp powder-coated black finish and a stamped aFe POWER logo.
This system incorporates a factory style exhaust valve which uses the factory exhaust valve motor (not included). The valve helps regulate, direct and control the flow of exhaust gases by opening, closing, or partially obstructing passageways depending on throttle position for maximum performance.
This system uses factory mounting locations providing stability and a hassle-free installation.
Quad 3-1/2" Carbon Fiber Tips:
Finishing off this system are quad 3-1/2" diameter carbon fiber exhaust tips with an aFe POWER logo.
Brushed 304 SS Construction:
The performance down-pipe back exhaust system is constructed of 3" to 2-1/2" mandrel-bent, brushed 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum performance, corrosion resistance and strength eliminating cracking.
This is a Race Only product that is to be used solely for competition, it cannot be used on vehicles that are operated on public streets, roads or highways. Its use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use, including recreational off-road use, could be in violation of local, state and federal laws. To complete the purchase of this item, aFe POWER competition acknowledgement/liability release form must be filled out and submitted.
aFe POWER exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California facility.