MACH Force-Xp 3" to 2-1/4" 304 Stainless Steel Axle-Back Exhaust System
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Swap out the rear section of your factory exhaust with a free-flowing axle back for a more aggressive look and sound.
- Dyno-Proven Gains up to +2 HP and +4 Lbs. x Ft. TQ
- Constructed from 3" to 2-1/2" Mandrel-Bent 304 Stainless Steel Tubing
- Incorporates a Single High-Flow High-Temperature Metallic Black Stainless Steel Muffler
- Dual 3" Diameter Black 304 Stainless-Steel Exhaust Tips
- Utilizes Factory Style Bayonet Hangers for a Secure Fit
- Includes Mounting Brackets to Retain Factory Valve Motor
- 100% MIG Welded for Strength and Durability
- All Necessary Hardware Included
This system produced gains of up to +2 HP and +4 lbs. x ft. TQ, as measured on our in-house dyno.
3" to 2-1/2" 304 Stainless Steel Construction:
This axle-back exhaust system is constructed of 3" to 2-1/2" mandrel-bent 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum strength and durability.
High-Flow Stainless Steel High-Temperature Metallic Black Muffler:
This system features a high-flow stainless steel high-temperature metallic black muffler, producing a smooth sound. The muffler has a high-temperature metallic black finish for ultimate corrosion resistance.
Dual 3" Diameter Black Exhaust Tips:
Finishing off this exhaust system are dual 3" diameter 304 stainless steel exhaust tips. The tips feature a laser etched aFe POWER logo for a unique style.
This system requires cutting the factory exhaust system. It utilizes factory style hangers for a hassle-free installation.
Utilizing state-of-the-art computer-aided design technology, this exhaust system is designed for custom, high tolerance factory fitment.
100% MIG welded for race-proven strength and durability.
This product does not require a CARB EO#.
aFe POWER exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.