A resonator delete pipe and free-flowing muffler make this direct bolt-on cat-back unleash a sound the N20 should've came with from the factory.
- Up to +4 HP and +5 lbs. x Ft. TQ.
- Constructed from 3" to 2-1/4" Mandrel-Bent 304 Stainless Steel Tubing
- Incorporates a Single High-Flow High-Temperature Metallic Black Muffler
- Dual 3" Diameter Black Stainless Steel Exhaust Tips
- Utilizes Factory Style Flanges and Bayonet Hangers for a Secure Fit
- 100% TIG Welded for Strength and Durability
- All Necessary Hardware is Included for a Hassle-Free Installation
This system produced gains of up to +4 HP and +5 lbs. x ft. TQ, as measured on our in-house dyno.
3" to 2-1/4" 304 Stainless Steel Construction:
This cat-back exhaust system is constructed of 3" to 2-1/4" mandrel-bent 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum strength and durability.
High-Flow High-Temperature Metallic Black Muffler:
This system features a high-flow, high-temperature metallic black muffler, producing a smooth sound. The muffler has a high-temperature metallic black finish, for ultimate corrosion resistance.
Dual 3" Black Exhaust Tips
Finishing off this exhaust system are dual 3" diameter black stainless steel exhaust tips.
Utilizing factory style hangers, this direct bolt-on system requires no cutting or modifications for a hassle-free installation.
Utilizing state of the art computer design technology, this exhaust system is designed for custom, high tolerance factory fitment.
100% TIG welded for race proven strength and durability.
This product does not require a CARB EO#.
aFe POWER exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California facility.