Magnum FLOW Pro 5R Air Filter
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Outflows Factory by 27%
- Measured Flow: 488 CFM @ 1-1/2" H2O
- Deep, Open Pleats Allow for Increased Surface Area, Flow, and Dust Holding Capacity
- Washable and Reusable for Multiple Cleaning Cycles
- 100% Polyurethane Frames on All Sides for Extra Long Filter Life
- Pro 5R Filter Media Features Five Layers of Progressive Oiled Cotton Gauze for Maximum Performance
- Progressive Bump Seal Design for a Perfect Fit and Sealing Surface Every Time
- Contains Two Air Filters
Pro 5R Filter Media:
These filters feature five layers of pre-oiled cotton gauze media to provide maximum performance. Their progressive layering allows the filters to flow at high levels even when dirty. This media is perfect for street and/or track use. Pro 5R filters are easily recharged with aFe's POWER CLEANER and blue air filter oil.
Click here for more information about our filter media.
Rounded Deep Open Pleats:
aFe POWER performance air filters use a rounded, evenly spaced pleat design which allows for more usable filter surface area, providing increased flow and greater dust holding capacity.
Progressive Bump Seal:
This pliable sealing surface conforms to even the most uneven filter housing, making for a perfect filter fit and sealing surface every time. This design eliminates the use of gaskets or sealants and always goes back to its original form.
Full Polyurethane Frame:
All aFe POWER flat panel performance air filters are constructed with a full 360-degree polyurethane frame. Unlike other materials that degrade after repeated heat cycles in an engine bay, polyurethane maintains its original molded shape.
Click here for warranty information.
This product does not require a CARB EO#.