- Dyno-Proven Gains up to +5 HP & +5 Lbs. x Ft. TQ
- Outflows Factory Intake by 10%
- Measure Flow: 230 CFM @ 7” H20
- Open-Element Design Allows For Viewing of Massive Air Filter, Yet Seals When Hood is Closed to Keep Out Hot Air
- One-Piece Housing With Integrate Air Scoop to Capture the Coldest Air Possible
- Innovative Filter-to-Housing Interface and Minimal Hardware for Fast and Easy Installation
- Washable and Reusable Pro 5R Air Filter for Maximum Performance
Large Five Layer Performance Air Filter:
This 360-degree radial flow air filter features a 3-1/2" flange and our pre-oiled Pro 5R media with five layers of progressively finer cotton gauze media for maximum performance. It provides your engine with the largest amount of high-flowing air and delivers the highest power gains in most cases. This media is perfect for street and/or track use. Its inverted top makes for more filter surface area, resulting in longer service intervals.
Dyno-Tuned Intake Tube:
This system features a high quality, computer-designed, dyno-tuned intake tube to achieve maximum power gains while maintaining a perfect fit. Its XLPE material is heat soak resistant and extremely durable.
The included massive air filter is surrounded by an open-element XLPE (cross-linked polyethylene) polymer housing that minimizes warm engine air for maximum performance. Its open design allows for easy viewing of the air filter, yet creates a heat-blocking seal when the vehicle's hood is closed. It’s design incorporates the OEM air scoop to ensure that it gets the coldest air available.
This is a direct fit intake system that utilizes factory mounting points and requires no cutting or modifications. All necessary clamps, couplings, and hardware are included. Its revolutionary design, featuring our unique filter-to-housing interface, uses half the number of parts of a traditional cold air intake system. Included billet aluminum fittings allows stock connections to transfer over seamlessly.
This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.