- Dyno-Proven Gains up to +31 HP & +26 Lbs. x Ft. TQ
- Outflows Factory Intake by 19%
- Measured Flow: 595 CFM @ 7" H2O
- Open-Element Design Allows For Viewing of Massive Air Filters, Yet Seals When Hood is Closed to Keep Out Hot Air
- Optional Carbon Fiber Scoops Can be Used to Bring in Additional Cool Air
- Innovative Filter-to-Housing Interface and Minimal Hardware for Fast and Easy Installation
- Washable and Reusable Pro 5R Air Filters for Maximum Performance
Large Five Layer Performance Air Filters:
These 360-degree radial flow air filters feature a 4" flange and our pre-oiled Pro 5R media with five layers of progressively finer cotton gauze media for maximum performance. They provide your engine with the largest amount of high-flowing air and deliver the highest power gains in most cases. This media is perfect for street and/or track use.
Dual Heat-Resistant Housings:
The included massive air filters are surrounded by open-element XLPE (cross-linked polyethylene) polymer housings that minimize warm engine air for maximum performance. Their open design allows for easy viewing of their air filter, yet creates a heat-blocking seal when the vehicle's hood is closed.
Optional Dynamic Air Scoops:
In addition to the system's built-in air inlets, optional Dynamic Air Scoops (sold separately) are available to bring more cool air from the front of the vehicle into the intake housing (PN 54-12489-C).
Dyno-Tuned Intake Tubes:
This system features high quality, computer-designed, dyno-tuned intake tubes to achieve maximum power gains while maintaining a perfect fit. Their XLPE material is heat soak resistant and extremely durable.
This is a direct fit intake system that utilizes factory mounting points and requires no cutting or modifications. All necessary clamps, couplings, and hardware are included. Its revolutionary design, featuring our patent pending filter-to-housing interface, uses half the number of parts of a traditional cold air intake system.
This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.