Lighten the rear of the vehicle while adding aggressive Supercup-style sound by replacing the heavy factory mufflers with straight-through tubes. The pipes completely replace the factory mufflers and you reinstall the stock Porsche tips or Fabspeed tips.
- Fits all Porsche 997 Carrera vehicles 2005-2008 (will not fit with PSE-equipped exhaust tips)
- Increase horsepower and torque by 21 whp and 21 ft-lbs
- Saves 31 lbs from the rear of the vehicle for much better handling
- Used by many Rolex Grand Am race teams as well as PCA/POC and HPDE drivers but completely street legal cat back system.
- Simple DIY bolt-on installation; no cutting or welding required - comes with al hardware necessary for a do it yourself installation
NOTE: This is a very loud and aggressive exhaust system. We love it, but your wife/girlfriend/neighbors might not! If you're looking for maximum sound and performance, you've found it. If you are looking for a more subtle and daily-drivable upgrade, we recommend checking out the Maxflo Performance Exhaust or the Supercup Exhaust System.