Eliminate the heavy and restrictive factory catalytic converters with straight-pipe, high flowing stainless steel downpipes for maximum power and an exhilarating sound.
- Fits all BMW F10 M5 vehicles (2011+)
- Replaces the restrictive factory catalytic converters with a straight-through "straight-pipe" design for maximum power, inceased throttle response, and an aggressive exhaust sound
- Constructed out of T304L stainless steel with CNC machined flanges and laser cut brackets
- Manufactured entirely in-house by our precision machine shop at Fabspeed Motorsport
- Designed to fit seamlessly with the factory exhaust system and are also compatible with any other aftermarket exhaust system that is designed to fit like OEM
- Includes two downpipes, labeled left side and right side for easy installation, and hardware
- This product replaces the factory catalytic converters and may trigger a Check Engine Light.
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product is or contains a Racing Cat Bypass Pipe, which will give you check engine lights on OBD2 cars. We suggest pairing this product with racing software to prevent fault codes and check engine lights. Racing Cat Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars as they are NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.