A great option for track-oriented Carreras; cat-less design for optimum flow and maximum power (recommended for track/off-road use only).
- Fits all Porsche 997.2 Carrera vehicles 2009-2011
- Saves 8 lbs from the rear of the vehicle
- Recommended for track and off-road use only
- Includes multi-layer exhaust manifold gasket
- Constructed from 14-16ga T304L stainless steel
- CNC mandrel-bent primary pipes for maximum horsepower & torque
- 3-into-1 high velocity F1/NASCAR-style merge collector for improved exhaust scavenging
- Direct bolt-on replacement for the OEM headers
INSTALLATION NOTE: To ensure proper header seal, after initial heat cycle, tighten all exhaust bolts to the OEM torque specs.
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product is or contains a Racing Cat Bypass Pipe, which will give you check engine lights on OBD2 cars. We suggest pairing this product with racing software to prevent fault codes and check engine lights. Racing Cat Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars as they are NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.