Increase power and sound with a free-flowing x-pipe section that replaces the restrictive and redundant factory secondary catalytic converters for increased exhaust flow.
This system was born through a customer's request for a more aggressive exhaust note out of his M-Performance rear muffler equipped M3, and when it comes to new development we are happy to oblige. We have developed a secondary cat bypass X-pipe to remove the restrictive factory catalytic converters and improve the sound. Up the tone without drone!
- Fits all BMW F80 / F82 M3 & M4 vehicles (2015+) including vehicles equipped with the M-Performance Exhaust - Select Your Trim Level Above. NOTE: Does NOT fit F83 convertible.
- Simple bolt-on installation with NO Check Engine Lights - Minor cutting required for removal of OEM part on Standard M3 / M4 Model
- Dramatic improvement in exhaust tone
- Direct replacement for restrictive and redundant OEM secondary catalytic converters
- Constructed in-house at Fabspeed from 14-16ga CNC mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel
- Flanges and braces waterjet cut and CNC milled in-house by our precision machine shop
- Simple bolt-on installation with NO check engine lights
- INCLUDES OEM GASKETS
This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. Racing Cat Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars as they are NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.