Increase horsepower, torque, and sporty exhaust sound by replacing the factory catalytic converters with high-flowing 200-cell HJS Sportcats.
Why We Choose HJS Catalytic Converters:
HJS German imported catalytic converters are made from some of the highest grade material you can find in a catalytic converter. This yields high performance gains and longevity so it wont deteriorate over time like lower grade catalytic converters. These catalytic converters flow up to 93-95% of a straight pipe in most applications. The benefit is that you get the "straight pipe sound" while still being able to provide enough emissions scrubbing to prevent a check engine light.
- Fits all Porsche 997 Carrera vehicles (2005-2008)
- Improves horsepower and torque by 18 whp and 22 ft-lbs
- Saves 4 lbs from the rear of the vehicle
- X-pipe design includes integrated 200-cell HJS Sport Catalytic Converters for maximum flow and efficiency
- Constructed from T304L stainless steel tubing, mandrel-bent for accuracy and flow