Direct replacement for the restrictive OEM headers, offering improved power and throttle response throughout the RPM range.
Why We Choose HJS Catalytic Converters:
HJS German imported catalytic converters are made from some of the highest grade material you can find in a catalytic converter. This yields high performance gains and longevity so it wont deteriorate over time like lower grade catalytic converters. These catalytic converters flow up to 93-95% of a straight pipe in most applications. The benefit is that you get the "straight pipe sound" while still being able to provide enough emissions scrubbing to prevent a check engine light.
- Fits all Porsche 997 GT3 / GT3 RS vehicles 2006-2009
- Includes German-made 200 cell high performance HJS Tri-Metallic Sport Catalytic Converters
- Constructed from high-quality 14-16 gauge, C.N.C. mandrel-bent stainless steel
- Sport Headers include 200 cell HJS high flow catalytic converters
- High velocity 3-into-1 pyramidal investment case merge collectors for improved exhaust scavenging
INSTALLATION NOTE: To ensure proper header seal, after initial heat cycle, tighten all exhaust bolts to the OEM torque specs.
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.