Direct replacement for the restrictive OEM headers, offering improved power and throttle response throughout the RPM range.
Why We Choose HJS German HD HE imported tri-metallic Catalytic Converters:
HJS German imported catalytic converters are made from the highest grade material you can find in a catalytic converter. This yields significant high performance gains and longevity so it wont deteriorate over time like lower grade catalytic converters. These catalytic converters flow up to 93-95% of a straight pipe in most applications. The benefit is that you get the "straight pipe sound" while still being able to provide enough emissions scrubbing to prevent a check engine light. HJS Germany provides Emitec 200 cell catalytic converters EXCLUSIVELY to Fabspeed Motorsport USA.
- Fits all Porsche 991.2 GT3 / GT3 RS/ Speedster, vehicles 2017- 2019
- Includes German-imported HJS 200-Cell Tri-Metallic Sportcats. Imported DIRECTLY from HJS Emissions technology by Fabspeed USA.
- Optimized for maximum performance with NO check engine light, guaranteed.
- Saves 2 lbs from the rear of the vehicle
- The LARGEST HJS German catalytic converters are chosen for maximum power and reliability. Watch our for small HJS cats. Larger is critical.
- CNC mandrel-bent 1pc primary header tubes for maximum flow and scavenging
- High-velocity motorsports-style merge collector
- Constructed from T304 Stainless Steel
- Lost wax investment cast inlet flange CAD designed ports for maximum exhaust flow. No ShortCuts.
- Innovation and Excellence not Imitation from Fabspeed Motorsport.
INSTALLATION NOTE: To ensure proper header seal, after initial heat cycle, tighten all exhaust bolts to the OEM torque specs.
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.