Premium stainless steel x-pipe replaces the factory muffler and outlet pipes for the ultimate aggressive system - sound off with a refined tone and increased power
The factory exhaust on the Lamborghini Huracan is a very heavy, very restrictive system. The muffler is comprised of multiple chambers, filled with perforated tubing, wool packing, and a set of secondary catalytic converters. The exhaust gas must force its way through all of this in order to exit the system, which robs the car of considerable power. Our Supersport X-Pipe Exhaust System is now available in a lighter, valveless design which provides significant power gains, weight savings, and an absolutely intoxicating sound. We were asked to produce the most aggressive variant for Huracan owners and we'e delivered. Our X-Pipe design increases power and offers a more exotic tone while the twin resonators remove harshness and rasp and add refinement. Unleash the full fury of the Lamborghini V10, along with an intoxicating and menacing barrage of pops and crackles upon deceleration and downshifting.
- Fits all Lamborghini Huracan vehicles (2014+)
- Design includes 70mm inlets to 63.5mm quad-resonated X-Pipe and quad outlets
- Saves 37lbs from the rear of the vehicle, improving handling and acceleration
- Constructed from T304L stainless steel in house at Fabspeed Motorsport
- Direct bolt-on installation; no cutting or welding required