Our esteemed sporty Maxflo Exhaust tone with a raw, race car roar and extra power at the press of a button thanks to muffler bypass valves. One exhaust, two unique tones.
Fabspeed engineers are always tinkering, and we wanted to try something a little different. We incorporated muffler bypass valves into the inlet pipes of our Maxflo Exhaust system to unleash an additional raw, race car like tone at the press of a button. The prototype system received an abundance of attention, a positive response, and power was picked up; we're proud to offer the unique TrackTec Valved Bypass Exhaust for those looking for something special.
With valves closed, the familiar sporty, refined tone of the Maxflo mufflers offers a pleasing level of sound with no droning. With one press of the factory Sport button or Fabspeed valve remote, exhaust is free to travel unrestricted through 48mm dump tubes bypassing the mufflers. A frenzy of burbling and crackling erupts with every application of the throttle. A thunderous roar permeates the cabin at just the right volume level. Turn up the volume and turn heads to the tune of an increase of around 15whp and 19ft-lbs of torque at 4000RPM.
- Fits all Porsche 981 Boxster/Cayman vehicles (2013-2016)
- Includes Deluxe Dual-Style Tips in your choice of finish
- Improves horsepower and torque by around 15 whp and 19 ft-lbs at 4000 RPM
- Saves 6 lbs from the rear of the vehicle compared to the full OEM exhaust system
- Does not trigger Check Engine Light
- Constructed from high quality 14-16ga CNC mandrel-bent T304 stainless steel for maximum performance and durability
- Noticeable improvement in sports car sound and throttle response
- Direct replacement for the OEM muffler with no cutting or welding required
For vehicles not equipped with a Porsche Sport Exhaust (PSE) / valves from the factory, a Fabspeed Valve Controller Kit is necessary to control the operation of the valves. Please choose the appropriate kit before ordering.