- Dyno-Proven Gains up to +30 HP & +31 Lbs. x Ft. TQ
- Utilizes a 400 CPSI (Cell Per Square Inch) Catalytic Converter for Maximum Flow
- Unique 4" into 3-1/2" Stepped Design Increases Exhaust Velocity
- Constructed from Mandrel Bent, Brushed Finish, 304 Stainless Steel Tubing
- Includes Heavy-Duty 3" Flex Tubes for Strength and Durability
- Machined Factory-Style Flanges for a Secure, Leak-Free Seal
- 100% TIG Welded for Strength and Durability
- Incorporates a Second Bung for Either a Wide-Band O2 Gauge or Auxiliary Instrumentation
- No Tuning Required, Does Not Throw a Check Engine Light
High Flow Catalytic Converter:
This down-pipe utilize a 400 CPSI (cell per square inch) catalytic converters for maximum flow.
3" Interlock Flex Pipes:
The down-pipes utilizes heavy duty 3" flex tubes with internal interlock liners.
Factory Mounting Locations:
The down-pipe mount directly to factory mounting locations and includes hardware for a hassle-free installation.
A unique 4" into 3-1/2" stepped design is used to increase exhaust velocity and increase usable torque. This means more aggressive throttle response and increased passing power.
Factory Style Connections:
Machined, factory style flanges are used for a secure leak-free seal.
100% TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability. TIG-Welding provides the strongest welds reducing stress cracks.
Brushed 304 SS Construction:
This down-pipe are constructed of 4" into 3-1/2" mandrel-bent, brushed 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum performance, corrosion resistance and strength eliminating cracking.
Includes an additional bung for either a wide-band O2 gauge or auxiliary instrumentation.
This is a Race Only product that is to be used solely for competition, it cannot be used on vehicles that are operated on public streets, roads or highways. Its use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use, including recreational off-road use, could be in violation of local, state and federal laws. To complete the purchase of this item, aFe Power competition acknowledgement/liability release form must be filled out and submitted.
All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California facility.