- Street Series version for added performance and a more aggressive sound
- Utilizes a 400 CPSI (cell per square inch) catalytic converter for maximum flow
- A unique 3-1/2" to 3" stepped design is used to increase exhaust velocity
- Constructed of mandrel bent, brushed finish 304 stainless steel tubing
- Factory style V-band flanges are used for a secure leak-free seal
- 100% hand TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability
In testing, this down-pipe produced a max gain of +26 horsepower and +21 ft. lbs. of torque verified by our in house dyno Potential for up to +20 horsepower and +41 lbs. x ft. of torque when combined with aFe's Twisted Steel street down-pipe back (P/N: 49-36330)
High Flow Catalytic Converter:
This down-pipe utilizes a 400 CPSI (cell per square inch) catalytic converter for maximum flow.
3-1/2" to 3" Stepped Design:
A unique 3-1/2" to 3" stepped design, is used to increase exhaust velocity and increase usable torque. This means more aggressive throttle response and increased passing power.
Factory Mounting Locations:
This down-pipe mounts directly to factory mounting locations and includes hardware for a hassle-free installation.
Machined, factory style V-band flanges are used for a secure leak-free seal.
100% TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability. TIG-Welding provides the strongest welds reducing stress cracks.
Brushed 304 SS Construction:
This down-pipe is constructed of mandrel-bent, brushed 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum performance, corrosion resistance and strength eliminating cracking.
This is a Race Only product that is to be used solely for competition, it cannot be used on vehicles that are operated on public streets, roads or highways. Its use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use, including recreational off-road use, could be in violation of local, state and federal laws. To complete the purchase of this item, aFe Power competition acknowledgement/liability release form must be filled out and submitted.
aFe down-pipes are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.