- In house testing produced a max gain of +14 horsepower and +39 ft. lbs. of torque verified by our in house dyno (results from the "Race" version down pipe)
- This system utilizes a 400 CPSI (cell per square inch) catalytic converter for maximum flow
- A unique 2.5" to 3" stepped design is used to increase exhaust velocity
- Constructed of durable mandrel bent brushed 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum performance, corrosion resistance and strength eliminating cracking
- 100% hand TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability
aFe power introduces an all new Twisted Steel catted down pipe for the BMW 135i (E82/88) or 335i (E90/92/93) models with L6-3.0L (t) N55 engine. This down pipe is designed using a 400 cpsi catalytic converter and mandrel-bent, 304 stainless steel tubing for optimum flow resulting in added horse power and torque. The down pipe is 100% hand TIG-Welded and uses a 2-1/2" into 3” stepped design that increases exhaust velocity and eliminates low pressure drops which helps to scavenge the exhaust for increased intake charge and more power.
This system utilizes a 400 CPSI (cell per square inch) catalytic converter for maximum flow.
2-1/2" to 3" Stepped Design:
A unique 2.5" to 3" stepped design, is used to increase exhaust velocity and increase usable torque. This means more aggressive throttle response and increased passing power.
100% TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability. TIG-Welding provides the strongest welds reducing stress cracks.
Brushed 304 SS Construction:
This down pipe is constructed of durable mandrel bent brushed 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum performance, corrosion resistance and strength eliminating cracking.
All hardware and brackets are included for a hassle-free installation. This unit also comes with a 2-year warranty.
BMW 135i (E82/E88) 10-14 L6-3.0L (Turbo) N55
BMW 335i/xi (E90/E92) 09-13 L6-3.0L (Turbo) N55
BMW X1 35xi (E84) 09-15 L6-3.0L (Turbo) N55
This is a Race Only product that is to be used solely for competition, it cannot be used on vehicles that are operated on public streets, roads or highways. Its use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use, including recreational off-road use, could be in violation of local, state and federal laws. To complete the purchase of this item, aFe Power competition acknowledgement/liability release form must be filled out and submitted.
All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California facility.