- 1-3/4" 16-gauge 304 stainless steel mandrel-bent tubing with a brushed-finish for unrestricted flow
- 3-to-1 mitered merge collectors eliminates flow-block turbulence seen on formed collectors
- Optimized equal tube lengths improve flow and performance
- 100% hand TIG-welded construction ensures optimal strength and durability
- Dyno tests resulted in up to 17 horsepower and 24 lbs. x ft of torque for power you can feel.
3-to-1 mitered merge collectors decrease turbulence and increase exhaust velocity. The result is increased horsepower, torque and improved throttle response.
Heavy Duty Flanges:
3/8" thick flanges prevent warpage to ensure a leak-free seal over the life of the vehicle.
Optimized Equal Tube Lengths:
Each primary tube was specifically engineered and tuned at equal lengths for optimum efficiency resulting in improved torque and performance.
Factory Mounting Locations:
These headers retain your stock catalytic converters and are a direct bolt-on installation which requires no cutting or drilling to provide a hassle-free installation.
This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
aFe headers are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.