KW Variant 3: Race technology for the road, with adjustable compression and rebound dampening.
State of the art motorsport technology enables better performance on the streets. The independently adjustable compression and rebound dampening allows for custom driving setups.
The exclusive KW patented system has dual level valves that allow for adjustment of the rebound dampening for your road comfort and the compression dampening that controls the driving dynamics.
- Front Lowering: 0.8" to 1.5"
- Rear Lowering: 0.4" to 1.5"
- 02: Front height adjustable by threaded shock bodies. Rear height adjustable by adjustable spring perch.
- 10: Variant 2: front shocks need to be removed from vehicle for adjustment of stiffness.
- 88: Electronic dampening control has to be deactivated. Deactivation kit is included.