The ultimate catback exhaust system for the Ultimate Driving Machine includes Fabspeed's high performance Valvetronic rear muffler and exclusive "Double-X" midpipe for the perfect combination of sound and power.
Pure and simple, you're looking at the best-sounding M3/M4 exhaust system on the market. Don't just take our word for it, though...
"Fabspeed’s exhaust for the 2015 M3 and M4 might be the best sounding one yet" - AutoEvolution
"Fabspeed manages to make the BMW F80 M3 & F82 M4 S55 exhaust note not suck while gaining 20+ horses with their Valvetronic system" - BoostAddict
"Fabspeed's Valvetronic Exhaust improves the quality of the exhaust sound dramatically" - BoostAddict
- Fits all BMW F8x M3 & M4 sedan / coupe vehicles (2015+) - DOES NOT FIT F83 CONVERTIBLES
- Includes Deluxe Quad-Style Tips in your choice of finish and style.
- World's first and only "Double-X" midpipe design includes two "x" sections for increased exhaust scavenging, resulting in the smoothest possible exhaust note with the least amount of rasp
- Constructed in-house at Fabspeed from 16ga / .065" thick CNC mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel in 2.75" diameter for the best durability
- Integrated muffler valves include machined mounts for the factory actuators, allowing retention of factory valve functionality
- Adds 19 whp and 31 ft/lbs of torque at 3300 RPM
- OEM Gaskets Included
- Peak Power
- Stock= 410 whp / 400 ft/lbs
- Exhaust = 419 whp / 414 ft/lbs
- Maximum Gains
- 3300 RPM = +19whp / +31ft/lbs
- Factory BMW System: 69lbs
- Fabspeed System: 62lbs
- Rear Section: 33lbs
- Mid-Pipes: 29lbs
NOTE: This Product Does Not Fit BMW F83 Convertibles - Requires light modification to the rear Fabspeed Bracket due to interference with cross-member
This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. Racing Cat Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars as they are NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.