HELICAL VALVES UNITED KINGDOM U.K.:
We use Helical Valves for their unprecedented industry leading OEM Tier 1 quality. Helical Valves are the proven choice by many OEM manufacturers such as Porsche, McLaren, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin for their hard core sports cars and Hypercars. Helical vacuum actuated exhaust valves are Aerospace quality silicon carbide valves that withstand Extreme racing type temperatures.
- Incredible Ultimate reliability/ durability - proven in racing competition and validated by Porsche, Ferrari, Lamborghini and Mclaren on their purpose built sports cars and track cars as the ONLY valves utlized.
- High-temperature bearings at both ends of the butterfly spindle. Silica carbide and 321 stainless steel Aeropsace quality tested and developed.
- Cast stainless steel valve body with stiffening ribs for ultimate durability and to reject extreme heat.
- Fits all 991.2 Twin Turbo / Twin Turbo S vehicles (2017-2019)
- Available in a Race (Cat-Bypass) or Street (Sport Cat) configuration depending on your vehicle application
- Fully controllable valved exhaust system includes a quad-resonated center x-pipe section which mitigates exhaust volume while the valves are closed. When the valves are opened, the exhaust bypasses the X-pipe for an aggressive tone. Two unique sounds; one exhaust!
- Dramatic improvement in sports car sound and power throughout the RPM range
- Includes Deluxe Quad Style Tips in your choice of finish
- Constructed from high-quality 14-16ga C.N.C. mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- Sport Catalytic Converters optimized for maximum performance with NO check engine light, guaranteed
- Simple bolt-on installation; no cutting or welding required
- Option but available valved pipes with NO catalytic converters- your car will sound like a 935 and 962C.
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
- Fabspeed Motorsport USA over 25 years of Innovation not Imitation. This system was developed 4 years before Porsche 2018 GT2RS
NOTE: For vehicles not equipped with a Porsche Sport Exhaust (PSE) / valves from the factory, a Fabspeed Valve Controller Kit is necessary to control the operation of the valves. Please choose the appropriate kit before ordering.
DOES MY CAR HAVE “PSE”?
The Porsche Sport Exhaust – better known as PSE – was a factory option available on many late model Porsches. You can quickly and easily determine if your vehicle is equipped with PSE by taking a look at your center console. If your console has a button on it with an “exhaust tip” icon (see photo), then your vehicle is equipped with PSE, and you should select the PSE option when adding this product to your cart. If you do not see this button, the your vehicle does not have PSE and you should select the standard exhaust option when checking out.
Sport Catalytic Converter (STREET) - This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
Cat Bypass (RACE) - This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product is or contains a Racing Cat Bypass Pipe, which will give you check engine lights on OBD2 cars. We suggest pairing this product with racing software to prevent fault codes and check engine lights. Racing Cat Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars as they are NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.